Thursday, October 22, 2009

Update

First of all, I would like to say "Thank You" to everyone for all of your comments, calls, thoughts and prayers.

This week has been very eventful! We have had trips to the sheriffs department, tons of calls with DSS, meetings with attorneys, etc.

Today, I had to watch as my nephew was taken by his mother. He was kicking and screaming! Begging to stay with us. And there was nothing I could do about it! I cried so much, it truly felt as though my heart was being torn from my chest!

Anyways, we went to see our attorney to finish the paperwork for our court ordered emergency custody order and my nephew called. His mother decided that she did not want to fight for him. She packed some of his things and sent him back to us.

Don't get me wrong, I am very thankful to have him back home with us. But I cannot help but wonder what she has up her sleeve. She has never been someone to give in.

I fear we have a long drawn out court battle ahead of us! But I am more than up for the challenge! I will fight for my other son with everything I have in me!

I would appreciate the continued prayers and I know that where there is much prayer, there is much power!

0 comments: