Sunday, October 18, 2009

Thoughts & Prayers Needed

It is very hard for me to write this post as I thought something like this could never happen in my family.  We found out last night that a young child in our family (NOT IN MY HOME), has been being molested by his step-brother.  To make things worse, we also found out that his mother knew about everything and has done nothing!  I am still in shock!  I have helped raise this child and have always thought of him as my own.  And as I am protective my children, I really want to choke his mother.  She is sweeping this under the rug just to try and save her marriage.  And I cannot help but wonder how or when a marriage to an abusive druggy becomes more important than protecting our own child from most parents worst nightmare!

I am writing this post tonight to ask for everyones thoughts and prayers over the next couple of days as things are probably going to be very crazy for our family, this child more so than anyone.

Thank you!