Sunday, October 11, 2009

NO, I HAVE NOT FALLED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH



I just wanted to touch base with everyone and let them know that I have not forgotten about my blog.  We have had a house full of sick people and Mom has been trying to get everyone well, keep up with my crazy college assignments and maintain our house in a close to normal fashion. 



Now that everyone is starting to feel a little better and being in the middle of fall break, I hope to be back in action this week and make up for all the lost time.  I have several crafts that I have been meaning to post, just have not had the time to actually sit down and list the step-by-steps to them.  But with a new English assignment demanding an exposition, I took this as an opportunity to kill 2 birds with one stone.  SO ~ I will be posting the finished product of my essay as a "How To" craft in the next day or so.




1 comments:

♥georgie♥ said...

Sorry everyone has been sick BUT glad your all feeling better now