Saturday, September 5, 2009

Small Talk Six - Six Jobs You Think Would Be A Blast

Small Talk Six - Six Jobs You Think Would Be A Blast!
(Post your 6 with a word, sentence, phrase or even a photo. Just as long as you post!)


 
  1. CSI:  I am a huge fan of the CSI show and think this would be my #1 job.  Although I would not like the actual crimes that occur, I would love being able to help solve them.
  2. Computer Program Writer:  My uncle writes computer programs and I have always been facisnated with his work. 
  3. Ice Skater:  I watch the ice skating programs and I imagine myself zooming across the ice, spinning and twirling and jumpiing around.  Then I open my eyes and realize that I could never get my butt in the air like those girls do!
  4. Prima Ballerina:  I took ballet for 6 1/2 years and truly loved it.  I only quit because we moved to North Carolina and I did not fins another dance studio that I really liked.
  5. Air-line Stewardest:  If I were single with no children, this would be the job for me.  Traveling all over the world just seems like a dream job.
  6. Concert Promoter:  Jet setting all around the globe!  Promoting new bands, meeting new people.  Always something new.
OK, these are my 6 dream jobs, now tell me yours!

3 comments:

♥georgie♥ said...

what a great list LOVE the CSI one as well

Staci said...

A concert promoter would be amazing. I'd love to meet all sorts of new people and hang out with the bands!

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

Great list! I would feel so smart being part of the CSI team and solving all those cases.