Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Weekly Wrap-Up


It is finally Thursday and that means, my weekend is here!  No class on Monday so I have a 4 day weekend and I NEED it.

I have had classes all this week and have had 4 tests this week.  Not trying to pat myself on the back, but I am very proud of myself, I made 3 - 100's and 1 - 96!  I guess school is like riding a bike, once you get back into the swing of things, it just comes natural!

Alexis has a great time at dance class this week and we have enjoyed watching her nightly presentations of what she has learned.  She is becoming quite the little ballerina.

Nicholas has 2 more of his molars and has been talking up a storm!  His new words this week are:  no, door and book.

Brittany has rearanged a couple of her classes at school and is now in an advanced foods class.  Which she loves.  She is also in a program that will allow her to teach a class at our local middle school. 

As for Doug, no major news.  He has been working a lot of overtime this week and is looking forward to being off this weekend.  I am sure he is cooking up a couple of hunting excursions for Friday and Saturday night!

The kids and I are heading to Maggie Valley for a few days.  Time for a little R&R and what wonderful weather for a mountain trip!  So do not be surprised if I am not on-line.  I might be outside enjoying a technology free weekend!

Hope everyone enjoys their long weekend!

1 comments:

♥georgie♥ said...

sounds like you deserve a LONG weekend have a great time at maggie Vally