Monday, August 3, 2009

Wacky Weekend Wind-Up


WOW, what a weekend! Nothing major happened and we did not do anything really big, but boy am I worn out from it!


Did not get much sleep, my little man was sick and ended up going to see the on-call doctor. He has a sinus infection and a touch of bronchitis. So 1 antibiotic later and he finally slep thru the night again.


I did manage to get my house cleaned and some laundry done. We also weathered the storm or people at Concord Mills Saturday. I picked up a few outfits for my nephew, who I am going to see for the first time on Sunday! He is almsot 2 months old and I have not been able to get to VA to see him. OH YEAH, I also scheduled a vacation to Williamsburg, VA for a few days and scheduled a trip to Maggie Valley, NC.


We are taking my grandmother out to lunch for her 82nd birthday today. She loves Italian so I am thinking OLIVE GARDEN, yum yum! She loves Olive Garden about as much as I do.


Well, enought jiber-jaber for this morning. I need to get moving for the day!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

glad you didn't let the nonsense we talked about take over your brain.... ;) that's the way to deal with it...