Saturday, July 25, 2009

Small Talk Six Saturdays - Skills I Wish I Had


OK this is the first time I have participated in Small Talk Six, especially on a Saturday. Got the idea thru a friend, but if you would like to participate check out MomDot.


1. I wish I could Sing. I cannot carry a tune in a bucket. Don't get me wrong, it does not stop me from trying. I go down the road singing like I'm Mariah Carey!



2. I wish I could play piano. I took lessons for a while and can play basic songs, but I wish I could play like Mozart.



3. I wish I could clean like Samantha, just wiggle my nose and BAM its done!



4. I wish I could make things out of wood, like book shelves, tables, dressers, etc. I do good now to cut a straight line.



5. I wish I could draw. I can come up with some cool art projects but cannot draw much better than a 1st grader.


6. I wish I could decorate a cake. I can bake it, I can icing it, but that is it. No further skills than that!


5 comments:

Sarah said...

love the post :) also like the new layout.

Dee said...

decorating cakes and cleaning like Samantha would be pretty darn cool! Just think the cake decorating could be a side job!

Rana said...

Love the list and the pictures.

Staci said...

If only I could wiggle my nose to clean! Great list!

Veggiemomof2 said...

Ohh If I was Samantha, that would solve almost everything!