Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Random Tuesday Thoughts

Since this is the first time I have participated in Random Tuesday Thoughts, I am not sure how many thoughts I will be able to put into words. Don't get me wrong, I have ten billion thoughts rolling around in my head 24 hours a day! Just don't always have the ability to write them down without confusing myself. Must be old age (ha ha ha)!

Once you are done checking out some of my crazy thoughts, visit my girl Sarah at Mostly BassAckwards and Julie at MomSpective for a really big fix of Random Thoughts!

  • My daughter is in Dance Camp this week and todays theme was Silly Hat Day. Simple enough, NOT. I use to have a ton of funny hats around the house, but my new declutter plan I have gotten rid of so many things. My silly hats being one of those things! So, why is it that you never need things when you have them, but get rid of them and boy do you realize why you held on to them.
  • My 16 year old can remember every word to ever song she hears, but cannot seem to remember anything important. TEENAGERS!
  • My husband left the window down in his truck all night last night ~ boy is his seat soaked. HA HA HA!
  • My car needs to be washed, has not been cleaned in months. Since March to be exact.
  • I cleaned for hours on Saturday and my house already looks like a pig pen! And I promise I have done several quick cleans since.
  • My mother is taking her State Board Certification for Pharmacy Tech this morning and I am praying she passes, at $129 a pop, boy I hope she passes.
  • I start college at 34 years old in 3 weeks, cannot wait but nervous as HELL at the same time.
  • My babies are pretty darn cute. I know, every mom thinks their kids are cute, but right now my son is playing and does not realize that I am watching him. The expressions on his face are priceless. Now why can't he make those faces when I have my camera in hand?????

Well that is enough randomness for 1 week, see you again next week ~ same place ~ same time!

3 comments:

Anne said...

I can never do silly hat day. My kids always end up going hatless.

My car needs to be washed too. I usually just wait for rain.

♥georgie♥ said...

OMGosh are our children related??? my almost 16 yr old is just like yours!

I LOVED your first RTT

Keely said...

Those expressions always vanish the minute a camera comes out! My not-even-2 year old produces the cheesiest grin, the instant I get out the camera...sigh.