Saturday, April 11, 2009

Till Death Do Us Part




Today one of my dearest friends got married. It was a last minute thing as the wedding was not suppose to be until later this year, but after a series of events, the plans were excelerated.

She married a great man. They are absolutely perfect for each other. I was so happy for her. I even cried when she was saying her vows. It was the sweetest thing when she and John looked into each others eyes and both of them teared up.

I know that she and several of our friends keep up with my blog and I would like to ask each of our friends to say a prayer for them tonight, blessing their marriage and asking God to give them many good years together.

Tanya & John, I want you both to know that I love you very much and Tanya, I am proud of you for finally finding the "right one". I know that God will be with you always and bless your marriage for all the years of your life!

0 comments: