Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sick Baby Again

Well after 7 1/2 months of my little man having ear infection on top of ear infection, the doctors have finally decided to send him to a ENT to have tubes in his ears.

While I am going to be glad that the ear infections will stop, I cannot help but be sad that my baby is going to have to go thru this. I questioned the doctor today as to what I could have done different to prevent this or what I could start doing to make it better. He told me that there was nothing I could have or could possible do. Some children are just do not develop soemthing in their ears until later on that helps keep the fluid drained in their ears.

And to make things even worse, we are celebrating his first birthday this month and he will be having his surgery within a week of his birthday. What a crappy birthday present!

So please keep Nicholas is your prayers!

0 comments: