Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Nicholas!


I cannot believe it, it has been a year since I first saw my little mans face!

He has grown so fast and never ceases to amaze me. Every day he does or says something something new. He is learning so much so fast and is not my little baby anymore, he is really my little man!

From talking to walking to having a mouth full of teeth, WOW!

I would like to take a minute and give a few shout-outs. First I want to Thank God for blessing me with my little man. Second I would like to Thank Dr. Jones for helping to get him here. And last but most certainly not least, I would like to Thank Dr. Greg P. Guerriero for seeing Nicholas thru the 1st year of his life (I cannot say enough about Dr. Greg, he is the best pediatric doctor I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with)!


0 comments: