Monday, March 23, 2009

Busy Busy Bee


OK, I have been slack about my family blog and I know it. Sorry but life has had me going in other directions for a couple of weeks.

For those of you who do not know it already, I had to put Yaya into a nursing home. She got so bad off that she could not even walk on her own and with 2 little ones I was no longer able to take care of her in the manner in which she needed. She is in a great nursing home, THANK GOODNESS! She has a great roommate and hopefully things will be good for her.

Also, Alexis and Nicholas have both had ear infections and Nicholas has cut 3 teeth in the past week. So they have both been a little more clingy an have wanted Mommy's constant attention.
So, once again, I am sorry for it taking me so long to get on here and update everyone, but my schedule has been a little full!

0 comments: