Saturday, February 7, 2009

Lots of Changes Going On

It has been a while since I last posted because I have been working on another website (one geared more towards making money so I do not have to cross with the family stuff) and I have been BUSY BUSY BUSY working in the house! For those of you who did not already read my prior posts in December, Brittany, my oldest, drove my car thru our garage. Which we had already planned to close in and make a bedroom for her once we got our tax return back, this just sped up the pace a little.



We finally got all the painting done (which was not much fun since we have 10 foot ceilings in our house) and got the carpet installed so we moved her in last Wednesday!



With that project done, we were on to our next project - - making her old room the little ones new room. My mother and I spent a day and a half painting their room and then another half day moving their furniture in and setting it up.



I was soooo happy to finally have my room and closet kid free! We have had a crib and changing table in the master suite for over 2 years now waiting to get the garage closed in so this was a huge accomplishment for our house. So I decided to change my room up a little with a new comforter set, new curtains and a new glider in my room.



Above are some pictures of the finished projects. Now I am off to start on the bathroom and laundry room!

0 comments: