Saturday, January 3, 2009

Twilight - New Moon - Eclipse


I saw this movie on Christmas day and fell in love with it. It is by far the best movie I have ever seen. I was so impressed with the movie that I decided to read the book. Now, 7 days later I have not only read the book but have also read New Moon, the second book in the saga and Eclipse, the third book in the saga. I plan to start Breaking Dawn tomorrow and will hopefully finish it by Sunday.
It is no secret to those who know me that I am a HUGE Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan and this movie, in my opinion, stirs up the emotions that I felt when I watched Angel and Buffy together. If you like loves stories with a twist, by all means read these books. You will not be disappointed. But before you read them or see the movie, make sure that the man in your life is really who you want. If he is not, you will find yourself searching for your Edward!

0 comments: