Monday, December 8, 2008

Need Some Advice

OK, I had to take my Yaya (greek for Grandmother) to the hospital on Friday and I found out that the original reason for taking her to the ER was just for attention, this did not really make me happy considering the fact that it was 7 at night, it was cold and I was tired. Not to mention the fact that I have to young children that I would much rather have been at home with! Anyway, we get there for her little prank and they notice her feet (which I took her to the doctor for on Wednesday and she had yet to follow the doctors advice and they had gotten worse). So they decide to keep her. HA HA HA! She was pissed off and did not want to stay but had no choice. Maybe next time she will think twice about crying wolf. Don't get me wrong, I love my grandmother, but I am having a hard time understanding her as she is not the same woman I grew up with! She has turned into my 2 year old and it is driving me nuts.

So I got up on Saturday morning, after not leaving the hospital until after 1 am. My mother and I decided to strip her bed and dust her room. In the process I find some of her medicine that she was suppose to have taken and when I found her pain pills I was shocked, she had taken 34 when she was only suppose to take 16. Now I have taken all her medicine and sorted thru it, organized a weeks worth of pills in 3 pill packs for her different medicine times each day and I know that the shit is going to hit the fan when she comes home from the hospital! I knew that this day was coming quickly, but I am still not prepared for it. Please tell me the best way to handle this subject because to be honest, I ma to the point where my nerves cannot take much more! Between a 7 month old, a 2 year old, a 15 year old, a 18 year old an 81 year old and my husband I DO NOT KNOW WHICH WAS IS UP AND WHICH WAY IS DOWN! I do good to tell people my name some days.

0 comments: