Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Jesus

First of all, let me start off by saying "Happy Birthday Jesus", without you my life would be worthless!

Second of all, I would like to say "Merry Christmas" to everyone else. I hope everyone had as good of a day as we did.

My family had a wonderful day. The kids woke up to find tons of presents from Santa, they played with their new toys for a few hours, then we walked up to my sister-in-laws to take a couple of gifts to my neices and see them for Christmas, stopped by my husbands cousins house on the way back to see their children and then headed to my moms house for lunch. (Just in case you are reading this and are not familiar with where we live, my house is right next to my mothers (who bought land from my husbands family), then there is my husbands cousins house, his sisters house, his mothers house and his grandmothers house. We are also surround by aunts, uncles and more cousins for about a mile. So we are all right here together). We all spend a lot of time together, which is great because all of our children have a cousin their age to play with.

After all the family stuff, Brittany and I headed to the movies and saw "Twilight". And just let me say, this was by far the best movie I have seen since the Notebook. It was actually better! I am a big Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel person so this movie was right up my alley. My daughter loved it as well. I am going to buy the book series tomorrow for us to read. And I will be at the store waiting on the release day so I can get a copy of it!

To wrap it up, we had a great day. Nothing fancy, just spending time with the famliy and enjoying the children. After all, that is where the joy of Christmas comes into place!

I will post pictures tomorrow. Heading to bed now. Once again, Merry Christmas and Goodnight!

0 comments: