Sunday, December 14, 2008

Girls, Girls, Girls


Sometimes I really feel sorry for my husband, between me, Brittany, Alexis and the hords of girls that are always in and out of the house (Brittany's friends and girls from the church), he is severely out numbered!


And just think about it, Nicholas has all this to look forward to! It is only a step away from him having to fight off all the girls.


Anyway, we have been doing a ton of shopping this weekend trying to get the stuff for Brittany's bedroom (we have been working on closing in our garage for her a new bedroom). We have bought 2x4's, sheet rock, tape, mud, a window, paint, brushes, nails, etc. FUN FUN FUN!


My husband has busted his butt working in the room and now we are down to just sanding, painting and having the carpet installed! By the end of next week I am hoping to have Brittany in her new room and by Christmas the babies in their new room!


0 comments: