Friday, November 21, 2008

Honey Pecan Chicken

I have been sitting on this receipe for a while now and to be honest, I saved it to my computer and completely forgot about it. I came across it since I have been stuck in the house this week and decided to try it and loved it. I think this is a receipe that I got from Sarah, but I am not sure. If I did, heres a big "shout out to Sarah". If not, sorry to the person who shared it with me! Since I liked it so much I thought I would post it and let someone try it as well.
So ladies, lets get to cooking!

Honey Pecan Chicken Cutlets

1 lb skinless chicken tenderloins
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
3 tablespoons margarine, divided
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup chopped pecans

Dredge the cutlets in flour, shaking off excess. Heat two tablespoons margarine in a heavy skillet over medium heat. Add the cutlets and brown on both sides, about 5-6 minutes. Stir together the remaining tablespoon margarine, honey and pecans. Add to the skillet, stir gently. Cover and simmer gently for 7-8 minutes. Remove cutlets to a serving platter, pour sauce over and serve.

1 comments:

Tara aka "Mama Koala" said...

That looks fantastic--my hubby is a big honey fan. Thanks for sharing.