Saturday, November 15, 2008

Free 20 Page Photo Book



Oprah has teamed up with Snapfish and is offering a free 8x11 Custom Cover Photo Book but you have to complete your order by Sunday, November 16th at midnight. UPDATE - - - THEY JUST EXTENDED THE DEADLINE TO NOVEMBE 22ND DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF RESPONSES!!

If you already have an account with Snapfish, just follow the prompts like you are setting up a new account and Snapfish with notice you and add the credit to your account.

I have 3 accounts with them so I got 3 photo books and the only cost was $7.46 for tax and shipping. This was a STEAL. These books are normally $29.95 plus the $7.46. So for $22.38, I ahve 3 great Christmas gifts. I bought these last year for my mother and my mother-in-law and they both loved them. I filled each page with pictures of the grandbabies through out the year. This really is the best Christmas gift for grand parents, especially if your parents are like ours and buy everything they want for themselves and leave no room for Christmas present ideas!

0 comments: