Sunday, November 23, 2008

Bye Bye Garage Door, Hello New Bedroom







While we had been planning on closing in our garage, we had no intentions of starting the project until after the first of the year. But fate had another idea. So I guess we will be closing it in over the Christmas holiday.

Brittany asked me if she could pull the car over to the house from my mothers (we share a driveway) so I told her that would be fine. She does it all the time so I thought it would be no big deal. Just a couple of minutes later Alec came running in the house all upset screaming "Brittany hit the house, Brittany hit the house". I do not even know what ran thru my mind at the time, I just know that I took off running accross the yard as quickly as I could run. And it was true, my car was sitting about 4 feet inside the garage with the garage door torn to shreds!

I suppose I should be mad at Brittany but she was so upset and crying hysterically that I felt too bad for her to be upset!
What a day!

0 comments: