Friday, October 3, 2008

Tag, I'm It

I have been tagged by my friend Sarah and must share 6 things about myself. So here we go:

  • I got pregnant on graduation night with my daughter Brittany. A baby having a baby, but 15 years later we are doing great. I thought my life was over. Little did I know - IT WAS JUST BEGINNING. Having Brittany was one of the three things I did to define my life. You could say, we grew up together. Even though I think she grew up more than I did at times. Ha Ha Ha!


  • I love brussell Sprouts and have since I was a little girl. My brother and I still fight over them at the dinner table! They are one of my favorite things to eat, that and rutabagas.
  • I moved to NC when I was 15 because my father got into a HUGE amount of trouble with the Feds. I felt like my life was ruinned but I tried to make the best of it. I went from living the high life with a parent who had tons of money, having a bedroom that most adults for kill for (much less a 15 year old), driving a brand new candy apple red 944 Porchse (might now seem like much now, but back then it was an awesome car) and attending one of the best private schools to living in a little 3 bedroom rancher home and sharing a room with my 5 year old step sister, my mother driving a mini van and having to go to school at South Rowan (the name should speak for itself). What a lifestyle change!


  • I still know every word to the song "For the Love of Money" (Sarah you should remember this song, we listened to it enough). And it is one of the dumbest songs ever made! But I loved it and we played it over and over and over. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63kRUCWstCo
  • When I was around 3-4 years old I met everyone at the door of our house and asked them "Do you know the lord Jesus Christ as your personal savior" and if they said "No", I would pull out my bible and sit down with them, read to them from my bible and kept them there until they were ready to be saved if for no other reason but to get me to shut up.
  • I was a vegetarian for almost 6 years. After finding out how animals are mistreated and how brutually they are slaughtered, I could not bring myself to eat meat. UNTIL one night, about a week before the Super Bowl Game. A hot wing commercial came on and I could not help myself, I called and ordered 100 extra spicy wings. AND I ATE THEM ALL! Then a week later I went out and ordered the biggest steak on the menu. From that point forward, no more vegetarian days for me.

I'm supposed to tag 6 people for this one so I am tagging: Robin, Tanya, Jenny, Rita, Traci and Aunt Debbie.

Here are the rules for the tag: Link http://mostlybassackwards.blogspot.com/ who tagged you.Post the rules on the blog.Write six random things about yourselfTag six people @ the end of your post.

0 comments: