Thursday, October 16, 2008

Nicholas Having High Chair Playtime



I use my high chair for a lot of things, not just eating! Since Nicholas still does not sit unsupported, I put him in his high chair to play with his toys. I tried the couch, but he falls over and pillows just move when he falls over. So I got the idea to try the highchair one day and he loved it. And since he likes it so much and the high chair has a 5 point harness, I feel safe with him in it more than I did the couch (where he could roll off).


I put him in it when I shower, cook and when I am doing house cleaning. He gets to play and mommy can get some things done without having to constantly be worried about him ending up in the floor. The high chair has wheels on it so I just pull him around the downstairs with me!

0 comments: