Thursday, October 16, 2008

New Toy In The House



I have been thinking about getting a Little Tykes Desk for Alexis and Nicholas but had put it on the back burner because of Christmas coming up and the fact that they are getting so much already. BUT, I found the desk that I wanted at a local consignment shop (Sweet Peas) the other day and left without it. The more and more I thought about it, I could not pass up getting for them for the price they had on it. SO I decided to stop by today and offer her $30 for it (she was asking ($35) so it was not a huge drop in the price but I figured it covered my gas of going to get it. Anyways, she said yes and we have a desk at the house for the children. Alexis loves it! She had to play on it, eat snack on it and eat her dinner on the desk. Hopefully both Alexis and Nicholas will get a lot of use out of it.


It is currently sitting in my kitchen, which I am not very fond of, but it will have to do until we get the garage closed in and the children in their new room (which is twice the size of their current bedroom!).

0 comments: