Monday, October 27, 2008

Little Things Taken for Granted


We went to eat at CiCi's Pizza on Saturday and when we walked in two women and 2 little boys walked in behind us. At first they did not stand out to me because I was paying more attention to Nicholas. When I turned around to pull my wallet out of the diaper bag I noticed that the younger woman was holding on to a dog. She was blind and this was her seeing eye dog. I turned back around and placed our order and then went on my way to a table.


They ended up sitting at the table behind us and since I was sitting facing her, I saw somethings that made me think just how lucky I am. There she was, in a restaurant with her two boys and her mother (the grandmother fixed the plates from the bar), helping the boys with their food and eating herself. I was extremely impressed with he ability to do all the things that on a daily basis most people do not evey think about like cutting up food.


It made me realize just how lucky I am and how small some the problems I have really are!


Here is a picture that I took of her and her family.

0 comments: