Saturday, October 25, 2008

At A Loss For Words

I always try to find the best in people and try to do the right thing and as much as I hate to say it, I have gotten burned the past few times.

Examples:

FIRST, I do not understand people acting as though that can talk to complete strangers like they are dogs (hollaring and cursing) and doing so in what is suppose to be a family restaurant and doing it in front of their own children. Where do these people come from, who do they think they are and what kind of example are they setting for their children? I really do not care how some one talks to me anymore, but when I hear someone talking badly to or around children it makes my blood boil!

SECOND, I will never understand how someone you have done so much for and have always been there for can treat you like you are the most horrible person in the world. One of Brittanys friends has a horrible life and I have always felt sorry for her. SO I have made it a point to always be there for her and have ran back and forth to get her when things have gotten completely out of control with her family. I even pay for a cell phone for her to have so that she can get in touch with me if she needed to. I have taken her on our family vacations, etc. And she talked to me horribly today.

Someone please explain to me where these people come from! I was raised that you appreciate it when people do nice things for you and you respect your elders. I guess this new generation has been raised by parents that don't care, have drug and or drinking problems and parents who are more worried about running around with their girlfriends and boysfriends!

OK, enough rambling for me about this subject. I just needed to get all of this off my chest.

0 comments: