Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Somethings About Me




Most of my posts are about the children and things going on in their lives. Well, I got this Meme from one of my friends Blogger site and decided to do my own review, here are my results:

10 years ago I was:
a single mother to a wonderful 5 year old
a smoker –I’ve been proud to be a quitter now for a little over 5 years
dating all the wrong guys
working in a law firm

5 years ago I was:
newly married, working on termination of x’s parental rights and new husbands adoption of Brittany
trying to get pregnant
getting settled into our house as a married couple, not just me and Britt

1 year ago I was:
working in a law firm
getting ready to celebrate my daughters 1st birthday
planning a Disney trip
getting pregnant with Nicholas

Yesterday I was:
crazed
tired and hating my sinuses
trying to get back in to the school routine with my 15 year old
taking my grandmother to get blood work (for the 3rd time in a week)
loving the fact that I am a stay at home mom

5 snacks I enjoy the most:
Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Pistachio’s
Grapes
Pretzels
Jello

5 songs I know all the words to:
Desperado - Eagles
Umbrella - Rihanna
Speed of Sound - Coldplay
The Space Between - Dave Mathews Band
Bust it Baby - Plies

5 ideal places for running away to:
The mountains
The beach (a non commercial beach)
Virginia
Moma’s House
My bedroom

5 items you will never see me wear:
Spandex (Sarah, I have to agree with you on this one!)
A Bikini of any sorts
Body Piercings
Tight Jeans
Push Up Bra

5 biggest joys in life:
The Birth of Brittany
The Birth of Alexis
The Birth of Nicholas
Each Day Spent with my Children
Talking to Sarah (sad, I have not life other than my children and Sarah – BUT I would not trade it for the world!)

1 comments:

Sarah said...

ha - I almost shat myself when I read 'push up bra'.

That rocks.