Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Day With My Babies


We got my car back today and what a relief that was! With three children, having my car makes my life so much easier. Having to move car seats around into others cars can be a real pain!!

After we got the car back we went to McDonald's for lunch and then came home to spend sometime playing outside. It was great, just a lazy day at home with the babies.

After dinner we went down to see Mamaw and Papaw and then Brittany, Dakota, Mercedes, Emily, Savannah & Alexis played leap frog and ring around the rosie in Mamaw and Papaw's front yard. Finally it started getting dark and we headed home for the night. Alexis was exhausted and asked to go to bed as soon as we walked in the door.

Nothing really big happened today, I just got to spend the day appreciating the best gift God has ever given me, my children!

I love you guys, Mommy!

0 comments: