Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Prayer Request


Yesterday evening a young lady by the name of Jessica, 19 and her daugher, Alexis, 4, were in a car accident in my front yard. It was horrible. I saw the car out of the corner of my eye but did not realize what had happened until my brother came in screaming. I do not know what came over me, but I took off to the car and saw a little girl dangling from her car seat in the back. The car was upside down and the little girl was bleeding from her mouth and nose. I slid in the car thru the window and managed to release her from the seat belt and her booster car seat. I thought Alexis was in pretty good shape and that Jessica was going to be the one that I would be writting about right now, BUT I WAS WRONG. Jessica was pinned in the car and did sustain several leg injuries, but Alexis is the one fighting for her life at this moment. Alexis had a broken eye socket, swelling in her brain and bleeding in the brain ventricals. If she makes it she could very well live with permanent brain damage. SO I AM ASKING EVERYONE WHO READS THIS BLOG TO PLEASE PRAY FOR HER AND HER FAMILY! I will be posting updates as I receive them from the family and their pastor. Alexis is a beautiful blue eyed, blonde hair little girl who deserves a life as a normal child. There is prayer in numbers and I know that with our prayers and Gods will, she will have this!


Alexis & Jessica, you are both in my heart and prayers every second of the day and will remain there until you are both home and well!

0 comments: